Pawsitively Fun and Loving!
Hi everyone, my name is Zodi! My foster mom told me I need to tell you a few things about myself so here it goes…
- I love my stuffed squeaky toys and don’t even rip them apart. I just love to snuggle with them and chase them around.
- I absolutely love when it’s time to eat and when it’s time to go for a walk.
- I’m potty trained and I understand puppy pads, with only a few accidents here and there.
- I love dogs of all sizes, ages, and genders because once we get the chance to meet one another they’re all just so much fun! But I must admit that I don’t like those things you call cats no matter how much my foster mom says they’re not that bad.
- While I love playtime, my absolute favorite thing in the whole world is snuggling with my people and covering them in my kisses! I just love showing my humans how much I love and appreciate them!
All I need now is a chance to show the right family what a fun, loving, and loyal pooch I can be! If you’re interested in meeting me, please fill out an adoption application and put Zodi as the header. I can’t wait to meet you!